Downloads And Tutorials
Download Dream TV Apps For , Phones, Windows, Mac, Apple TV
How To Login To Apps The Easy Way
How To Download Dream TV Apps Using Filelinked
Download our apps with the Downloader app it’s available on Amazon and Google play store , then simply type the following Url into the address bar get.filelinked.com
Install the filelinked app and enter our code 96154965 to access the recommended apps.
Or type you can enter the URL to the apk, it is https://dreamtvca.com/tivi.apk
When using FileLinked on your device, the first thing you will see is the following screen asking you to put in a code.
You will need to use FileLinked code to access DreamTV apps. Our code is 96154965
Apple iPad, Apple iPhone or Apple TV
This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for an Apple iPad, Apple iPhone or Apple TV (Apple TV must be 4th Generation). The Pear IPTV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in App Store, however, this tutorial is based on a free app called ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’, this app is free to download and use.
If you would like to view the setup for a ‘Paid For’ app which offers a far greater user experience.
Setup Instructions for GSE Smart IPTV Pro
Go to ‘App Store’ and search for ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
Open the settings menu and click onto ‘REMOTE PLAYLISTS’.
Click onto the ‘+’ button and choose ‘Add M3U URL’ option.
Enter a name into the ‘Playlist name’ field (Example: Dream TV)
Clear all existing data and any spaces out of the Playlist Link field and enter your unique playlist URL.
Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
You can now click onto the ‘Pear IPTV’ service from ‘Remote Playlists’ to start watching.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the IPTV app.
Go to ‘Remote Playlists’.
Click onto the ‘Dream TV’ playlist.
Choose a channel to view.
Apple ios app
IOS IPTV APP
iOS App for IPTV that allows you to watch Live TV, MOVIES, SERIES including EPG on the iPhone & iPad devices. (ipad coming soon may be available now )
X-Box and Windows (option 2)
XBOX – 2nd Windows Option
- Start the app and go to “Settings”.
- Click on “add new playlist and epg source”
- Go to the Remote Channel List section, and name it Virtue in the “Remote Channel List Name” box under it.
- Below that type the following address into the “Remote Channel List URL” box – http://wisetv.co:8080/get.php?username=YourUsername&password=YourPassword&type=m3u8
- Click on the button below “Add Remote List”.
- Scroll down to “Program Guide EPG”, and name it Dream TV in the “EPG Source Name” box under it.
- Below that type the following address in the “EPG Source URL” box http://wisetv.co:8080/xmltv.php?username=username&password=password
- Click on the button below “Add EPG Source”
- Now click into the settings menu, and set both the “Select Channel Playlist” and “Select EPG Source” drop down boxes to Dream TV. Now click the refresh box under each (this can take 30 or so seconds to load on each, so be patient between them).
- Once the channels are loaded you can click on the “Channels” tab up top, and then choose which channel group you want to browse from the drop down menu on the top left.