Fire TV And Android Users Install TiviMate App
Use Xstreams Code API
1. On your Fire TV, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Device’ -> ‘Developer Options.’
2. Turn on ‘Allow apps from Unknown Sources’
3. From the Amazon Fire TV Device main menu, go to ‘Search.’
4. Type or voice search for the app ‘Downloader’.
5. Click on the Downloader app icon to download and install it.
6. Launch the Downloader app.
7. In the Downloader app main menu, enter the following URL: get.filelinked.com
8. Click ‘Go’.
9. The filelinked installation app will now begin to download.
10. Once the filelinked app download process is complete, Click on ‘Open’ to Launch the filelinked app on your Fire TV Device.
12. Input the code 96154965 or you can use the apk url for the app, just type into Downloader browser https://dreamtvca.com/tivi.apk
Android Phones, Tablets and Windows:
Android Box Users can find it on the play store
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
After you install the TiviMate app open it Then select add playlist button
Select Xtream Codes Login from list
Where it says enter the server URL type in wisetv.co:8080 then enter the username and password we sent to you in the credentials and apps email when you signed up.
Tip: if you have issues with the Username / Password you can generate the photonic version of them ( Spelled Out Version ) by clicking here
NOTE: If you are wrong in any way they will throw an error note onto the app screen and will not work ( they have to be exactly as they read ),
If you entered the details correctly the app will start to process the details and install the channels and tv guide. Click done when it is finished, if it says error go back and make sure and check if the details are correct
I strongly recommend the premium version of TiviMate, it cost $4.99 for a year and can be used on upto 5 devices, worth every penny.
- the premium upgrade will give you a true cable like experience. At the time of this writing TiviMate offers a 5 day free trial of it’s premium version. We are in no way affiliated with there app, we are just recommending there app because no other app works better.